OEM Die Springs and Gas Springs
For the world's best, one name springs to mind: Raymond®.
Raymond® Die Springs and Gas Springs provide the tool and die and OEM industries with quality parts without compromise. Raymond Die and Nitrogen Gas Springs are built to the world’s highest standards, with the most advanced technology, backed by the best engineering, selection assistance, training, and support.
Raymond offers the complete Mechanical Die Spring line in NA/Inch, ISO, and JIS specifications, as well as other lines. Should customers need a part with a different finish or specification, consider using AS RAYMOND's Engineered Solution Services. For Raymond Die Spring Distributor Information, Click Here.
- NA/Inch Series Die Springs (Original Raymond Trademark Colors, Trapezoidal Wire Section)
- ISO Series Die Springs (ISO 10243 Specifications, Trapezoidal Wire Section)
- ISO D-Line Series Die Springs (ISO 10243 Specifications, D Shape Wire Section, Direct Replacement for Other ISO 10243 parts)
- JIS Die Springs (JIS B 5012 Specifications, D Shape Wire Section)
- Mold Return Springs
- Mega Coil Die Springs (High Loads)
- Nitrogen Gas Springs (NAAMS and OEM Automotive Specifications)
Raymond® ISO Series Medium Duty Die Springs, ISO 10243 Specifications,are available in the below sizes.Read More »
Raymond® ISO D-Line Series Die Springs are offered in 6 duty ranges, our most expansive range. Read More »
Raymond® JIS Die Springs (JIS B 5012 Specifications, D Shape Wire Section) are offered in 5 duty ranges.Read More »
Offered in a single duty range. They offer significant operating deflections up to 60% of free length.Read More »
Raymond® Mega Coil springs are specially designed for high loads. These springs go beyond the typical die spring ranges.Read More »
Raymond® Nitrogen Gas Springs offer compact springs with a very high force. Read More »
Click Here to Request a Quote
or call us today at 800.872.7732